One of my friends is always talking trash to me over the email, but whenever I see him (lets just call him JOB) face to face, he never dares to say anything. I mean, what a coward. He won't talk trash to my face because I'm only like five inches taller and thirty or forty pounds heavier than him. I'm always threatening to get rid of him, though I never quite feel like ending his pathetic life. But when he insulted my blog today, he secured his death. So watch out JOB, I'm COMING!!!! oh ya, and how can you insult my blog when its just as good as your website which is at
http://legos.pobspace.com/
FYI - This is only a joke (the killing part is at least... but maybe I'll just seriously hurt him :)
I mean... seriously, who would mess with someone like this?!
Dude...I'm 2 inches shorter and 80 pounds heavier and have no problem trash talking to you to your face!!! What do you have to say about that? By the way...if you have to distort the picture you only reinforce how much of a weakling you really are StatNut!
ReplyDeleteat least im not bald. and im cool, unlike someone i no. and i can spel. HOW HEAVY ARE YOU?! IM 160 SO UR 240!! I DONT REMEBER U BEING FAT?!
ReplyDeleteNot fat my fine young nephew...all muscle...and I guess I'm 30 pounds heavier...still I can smash you!
ReplyDeleteNot when I have a baseball bat... and your aging so next time I see you I'll be able to smash you and your stupid Gonzaga obsessed brain. HEELS ARE GONNA REPEAT!!
ReplyDelete