HEY OLD GUY THAT ABUSES CHILDREN!!! WHERE ARE YOU AND YOUR STUPID (if hilarious) COMMENTS!!!!
For all those who don't know my popular Uncle Walter, just go to, my moms blog http://halfadozenproductions.blogspot.com/ and read the comment sections. He's so... I hate to say this a make is BIG ego BIGGER... funny. I feel like I'm about to throw up because I said that but I said it. YOU NEED A BLOG Walter Wort the Freaky Frog!!!
Oh ya, a couple things to say about sports... Joakim Noah is a big IDIOT. Does he ever shut up!? He talks garbage about two Future Hall of Famers (Kevin Garnett and LeBron) and he is only a decent starting center. And the Seattle Mariners could be REALLY good once Cliff Lee and Erik Bedard return. They already have King Felix and now Doug Fister is pitching like an All-Star. All they need is a little bit of offense and they could be contending for the World Series.
By the way, my uncle is not bald in that picture because that is like five years old.
Someone has to much fun on photo booth.


Hey there Stat Nut! Yes I am hilarious and why get my own blog when I can Hijack your mom's!!!! Actually I have been thinking of getting my own elbloggo! The M's are looking good. The bats are waking up and the starting pitching is doing great...without Lee. Once they get him and Bedard back (if he can stay healthy) watch out. They will be stacked. Fister is awesome to watch pitch. The guy just knows how to throw really well. When it comes to the NBA...who cares.
ReplyDeleteYour Unc!
King Felix, Lee, Bedard, Fister and now Fargas!! 7IP 3hits GREAT!!
ReplyDelete