1. Psycho B was whining ALOT and I couldn't get him to stop so I sat him on my lap and told him he would have to sit there until he was quite. HE WOULD NOT SHUT HIS MOUTH!!! So... I made him look straight at me and stare at this face for five minutes.

Yep, it worked really well, he was quite, except for an occasional whimper of fear... I was being completely silent and wasn't moving. Haha. So five minutes later, I dismissed him and while he was walking away, he turned, glared, and screamed "YOU STUPID JEWK! (I think he men't JERK) ALL YOU EVER DO IS SCARE PEOPLE AND POOP YOUR UGLY PANTS!!! GO AWAY JEWK!!" haha yep, he is a classy one.
About an hour later, I came down stairs and didn't see my dad smoking outside, so I asked Psycho B where dad was. His response?
"Dad? ohhhhh, well he is upstairs taking a BIG poop. Ya, it's probably really BIG!"
Ummmm, ok then. TMI!! Thank You Psycho B.
The only thing I hate more than Duke basketball is... DUKE FANS!
No comments:
Post a Comment