9.02.2010

NFL Predictions.

I'm gonna give this a try... predicting awards today... tomorrow I'm predicting how the teams will do.

MVP - Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers He is hyped up a TON but with all the weapons he has and this being his 3rd season as starting Quarterback, he can only get better and I can really see him passing for 5000 yards (5000!!) and 40 TD's. Yah those are pretty bloated numbers but he is capable and I also think the Packers are going to be a threat to the Vikings in the NFC North.

Offensive Player of the Year - Minnesota Vikings RB Adrian Peterson He is a freak of nature when it comes to talent, and if he can become a smarter player he will become HANDS DOWN better than any other running back. Even better than Chris Johnson.

Defensive Player of the Year - San Francisco 49ers LB Patrick Willis A tackle machine in his first two years with the 49ers, Willis will take the next step to super stardom this year not only leading the league in tackles but also posting 5 sacks and 5 interceptions.

Rookie of the Year - St. Louis Rams QB Sam Bradford I have my doubts about Bradford... but WOW has he been good this preseason. It may only be the preseason but he has the starting job in the bag and will really help the Lambs... I mean Rams... offense. Though the La... RAMS... will still only win 4 games.

Offensive Rookie of the year - Sam Bradford... Its a different award but Bradford will take both.

Defensive Rookie of the year - Seattle Seahawks Safety Earl Thomas Thomas is already starting for the pathetic Seattle defense and wow did he impress in the preseason... His touchdown on his interception off Brett Favre showed how FAST he is and I think he is going to really produce this year.

Comeback Player of the Year - New York Jets RB Ladainian Tomilson After being booted out of San Diego, where he made a name for himself, he joined the run
happy New York Jets, who also have a terrific offensive line. Though I don't personally think
that the Jets will live up to their Superbowl hype, I do think that L.T. will surprise everyone
and show that he still has something left.

Breakout Player of the Year - Philadelphia Eagles QB Kevin Kolb A pretty obvious choice
since the Eagles are handing him the starting job after trading McNabb, and Kolb does have
AMAZING talent on his side with WR's Desean Jackson, Jeremy Maclin and Kevin Curtis,
to go with a top notch Tight End. Expect Kolb to throw at least 25 TD's this year and keep
the Eagles in the playoff hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment